Saturday, July 26, 2008

One month to go....

In just a little over one month I'll be heading off to live in my favorite city in the world, Paris. Anxiety hasn't kicked in just yet, but I'm sure that when I start packing and have to choose between my materialistic goods I'll have a hard time relaxing. Also the moving away from home kind of frightens me as I have a fHantastic relationship with my parents. But as my aunt said: "If you don't go now, you'll end up staying forever". So I am. Going. And the excitement is grabbing hold of me so hard I almost feel nauseous.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm Rex, and I run a wee blog of my artwork in the United States. I found your blog when I clicked on my interest in making art. I also started my blog this month. It's so awesome you're going to your favorite place. For me, when people ask me where I'd like to go, I say Houston, because I know I haven't explored everything in my hometown.

Check out my blog if you wish. Cheers and good luck!