Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Á Paris.

I finally got a place to live! It's a house of fifty-something square meters, and the land lords live right next door. They're lovely and keep an AMAZING garden!!! Outside my door there are stairs going up and down with flowers draped everywhere just like in the french fantasy. The house is located in Malakoff which is kind of an almost-suburb of Paris. Meaning: Not far away enough for it to be a suburb, but it still isn't in the city. The neighborhood is populated by both young and older people, and seems to be very quiet and safe, which is nice. 

So that was a little about my living situation maintenant. Below are some pictures I took while sightseeing avec ma mère a couple of days ago. It was lovely to have a few days with her in the beginning so I didn't have to start all by myself. She's left for England now, but I've got to know a girl I'll be going to school with who it seems like is very similar to me. So I think you'll be seeing a few pictures of her in the future. But for now, Mari's Paris:



Sacre Ceure.


Speaks for itself.


View of Montmartre from Sacre Ceure.


View of Tour Montparnasse and the rest of Paris from Montmartre.


A window in my favorite neighborhood: Le Marais.


Latin Quarter.


Latin quarter; beautiful, boring and expensive food.

No comments: