Monday, September 8, 2008

The past two days have been really nice, but I'm so tired from it I really just want to sleep now, not write and upload photos. I think I'll make a list of everything I need to write about tomorrow. Yesterday and today consisted of:

- Sightseeing with the school Saturday afternoon. Including lunch in Le Petit Palais (which is huge).
- Going to a fancy dinner with the school eating and drinking on the schools bill.

- Going out in Paris to completely full bars and getting to know two French boys who didn't know English. That was good because I got to practice.

- Staying out 'til six before going back to Vilde's place on Montmartre for sleeping.

- Having breakfast with Vilde at 2 pm sunday afternoon. 

- Going to Europe's largest flee market in Clignancourt north in Paris.

- Having relaxing ice cream and a cup of tea in a cute café on Ile Saint Louise (I think it's called...).

- Meeting up with friends in the park by the Eiffel Tower for a nighttime picnic. We also met up with a guy from Israel who is staying in the city for a bit. He was very cool and we played the bongos and danced on the grass.

- The end.



No comments: