Sunday, September 14, 2008

School is much more demanding than I thought it would be. Hence the lack of posts. 

In a few minutes I'll be joining these fine femmes dans la Jardin du Luxembourgh in Montparnasse:


As a little update I went to a club/bar type thing on Friday with some friends, called Flesh Do (maybe...) way in the outskirts of Paris. datA played and I must say I wasn't as impressed as I thought I would be. He played a lot of fun dance music, but in between good electronic songs he would mix in Usher and such, not to my liking. 

Yesterday we went to the l'Ópera and saw the New York City Ballet. Here too I was kind of disappointed, as two of the choreographies were very "show offey" with typical tutu's and ballet moves. Impressive physically, but with very little feeling. One of the three choreographies was very good however, but I still felt like the surprising elements a choreography should have were missing. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mari-rar(i)!!!

....missa å se deg i Oslo som jeg skulle før jeg dro, for jeg ble akutt-teite-sjuk, og måtte bare gå hjem å spise paracet og sove. Bæsj på leggen (min, -ikke din).

Så fin blogg du har! Jeg blir så imponert over fotograf-skillsa dine!!!

...btw, så har jeg brukt bildet med de tre rare solbrilledamene over i en collage en gang;)

Håper Paris er snill med deg..

-joran;)