Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ok, I haven't updated this in about five years, so I figure it's about time... First I guess I should explain why.

Since I came back from Copenhagen I have tried to work as much as possible with school at the same time as maintaining my social life which both requires a certain amount of time and energy. I'm not at all fluent in French yet, and what with it being fall I get tired really fast so when I have spare time I prefer to spend it doing nothing. Meaning: I really haven't done too much worth writing about and I haven't taken that many pictures.

But one thing is definitely worth writing about: A week ago one of my best friends, Sara, came to visit me! We ventured around Paris and did a little bit of shopping, but not too much as we were both short in the money department (especially me after living a little bit too extravagantly the month before). We went to some of the obvious tourist sites where I hadn't been yet, Notre Dame and Sacre Ceure, where Sara felt a huge rage towards the church and their hypocrisy. This, of course, provoked heated, one sided discussions and we were filled with each others love for one another.

Now it is only three weeks 'til exams, so I can't promise too many updates from now on either. But at least now you know I'm still alive and in Paris.

Hearts.

No comments: