Monday, August 25, 2008

Town house to fall in love with.

I finally got an apartment! Or, actually, it's not even an apartment, it's a townhouse. It's located on top of Montparnasse, ten minutes away from Gare Montparnasse. Walking distance to Jadin du Luxemburg as well. Very happy with that







Doesn't it look pretty? The inside looks pretty nice too, but I think I'll have to do something about the furnishing before I post pictures of it... I'm so excited!! In the mornings I'll sit on the steps surrounded by flowers, drinking tea with a copy of French Vogue. Ssssst yes, only four days 'til I go!!! 

2 comments:

scout said...

awwww! it is so sweet! i'm just daydreaming now about your adorable french life. i hope i get to make a cameo one day!

Mari Safari said...

Yes, I'm daydreaming about it too! And have been for the past six months just about. I don't even know what a cameo is. But I'm sure you will!